Congratulations guys, he is beautiful, and the boys look like they are good big brothers. Nicole you look great, it's hard to believe you just had a baby. (Sorry about the deleted comment, I did it on accident)
You can not tell me that you look that great after having a baby. I always look like I have been hit by a truck after I have a kid. How do you do it?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations guys, he is beautiful, and the boys look like they are good big brothers. Nicole you look great, it's hard to believe you just had a baby. (Sorry about the deleted comment, I did it on accident)
You can not tell me that you look that great after having a baby. I always look like I have been hit by a truck after I have a kid. How do you do it?
Post a Comment