We were going to be out of town when our ward rescheduled their annual Father and Son campout. Our kids love camping and were pretty bummed about that idea. So Craig decided to take Hudson, Rylan, and Gavin camping on their own the weekend before. They had a few set backs trying to get to a spot, but once they got there the fun began! All the boys need is a little fire, smores, tents, sticks, dirt....well you get the idea.
Of course I loved this idea! Wow, maybe there are perks for having all boys. I got to have the whole house to myself along with Breck. The two of us went shopping, got dinner, and enjoyed the quiet house to myself.
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Pretty good Craig took some;Brent usually forgets to take pictures if I'm not there. So true how all they need is dirt and sticks...and fire!
Sounds like you got the great end of the deal, Nicole! Just you and little Breck at home. Aaahhh...
Post a Comment