
The moment has come....Hudson and Rylan are back at school. It's always a fun day filled with new backpacks, supplies, and happy kids to see their friends and meet their new teacher. Since our school is just a block away, I usually walk the kids there and drop them off to their classrooms and meet the teachers. This year I didn't do it for Hudson. He's getting too old. Rylan was kind enough to let me drop him off.
It's time for me to get used to my quiet house with just the two little ones. Can you believe Gavin and I unloaded the dishwasher, started a load of laundry, and played two games by 10:30? Wow!
4 comments:
Wo mama. Those faces SCREAM Nelson. haha.
I can't believe how much Hudson looks like you in that picture!
The house is quiet when they go back to school, kind of sad, kind of nice!
Handsome boys...love those first day of school pictures. Wish I could say my time alone with Allison today went as well as yours...she must have missed the boys cause she was a emotional mess today.Girls.
I can definitely wait till my kids don't want me to take them to their class on the first day! They grow up way too fast, I tell ya!
Post a Comment