We followed the directions and made a hole in the top to blow out the yolk and whites. I definitely wanted to keep this egg shell. It was amazing at how thick the shell actually is. Luckily the farm that mails these had scored the tip so it was a bit easier to break through. We've had our work cut out for us to eat it all. It's been fun using it in casseroles, cookies, and breakfast burritos.
So if you want to send someone an ostrich egg check out their website:
THANKS NATHAN!



9 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe how big that egg is. are you guys sick of eggs yet?
Wow! That is huge! So much egg there! How could you use it all?! What a thoughtful(?) gift. :)I bet your boys loved it.
I'm sorry but that looks disgusting. How did it taste?
Cool gift in the mail by the way. My kids would get a kick out of that.
Wow...That would be quite interesting emptying out that egg! Just keeps coming and coming...
holy cow! that's crazy!
ewwww! i think i'll stick with chicken eggs, but thanks, Nicole! Rylan looks completely fascinated though. I bet the boys LOVED it and will never forget it!
That is CRAZY big! How does it taste?
That's a different idea. Fun for the kids I bet. Hope it was good
holy cow that is HUGE Haaaaay I saw it at your house it kinda looks bigger in person Ha ha have fun from Hayden
Post a Comment