Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wedding

Oh dear. I best just post this entry with the pictures and forget the writting about it. -That's the part that slows me down. So March 11 I was lucky enough to fly down to SLC and attend my cousin's wedding. It was great to see James and meet his sweet wife Melanie.










My dad has twin sisters. I always love going to UT to see those aunts, uncles, and cousings. them. It isn't often, but I lucked out this weekend to catch all of my Carter cousins. I'll have to see more of you Hunters another time.




An extra bonus was to stay with my awesome brother Nathan with his great wife Tatia and my cute niece Kaia! Kaia takes after her mom and knows how to pose for a photo. -thanks Nate for introducing me to the IT Crowd Nate. Too funny!!!





It was great to see and stay at their beautiful new home!











No comments: