![]() |
| Our next stop was to Arches National Park. We first hiked around toward the Parad of Elephants. |
![]() |
| Such beautiful arches....they are amazing. |
![]() |
| It was fun to climb up to this opening. |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Grandma were nice enough to wait with Breck while I climbed up to the arch. |
![]() |
| I love this photo. The three of us were watching the older boys climb around at a different area. |
![]() |
| This photo really shows why it's called Parade of Elephants. |
![]() |
| This is up taking off towards a new area. |
![]() |
| A photo of the north and south windows |
![]() |
| We all had fun seeing the rock cairns everywhere at all the parks. Plus I love how in every picture since Gavin turned 7 he flashes his new age!! |












No comments:
Post a Comment