Saturday, September 22, 2012

Slacker

I love to travel and visit family.  I try to take lots of pictures to remember the events.  However, I find that I tend to put off blogging about these bigger trips with lots of photos!  Hence the month delay in blogging about our visit to Boise back in August!  Here it goes.....

Craig has been wanting to take Hudson & Rylan on a mule packing mountain camping trip with his dad for awhile now.  It worked out to do it this summer.  While they were gone, I stayed with Gavin & Breck with Elzada.  We lucked out and got to hang out with Gina, Chris, Nicholas, and Luke who were visting Boise too. 

Here are the photos Hudson & Rylan took from their ipods.  They turned out really well!





The boys saw a bunch of deer who were VERY close. They were outside their tent during the night.  



Hudson & Rylan thought these trees were cool how they swirled.




Craig took the boys up to hike the top.  They could see the lakes and a cool mountain.
Hudson was the major photographer for the campout.  This was one of the two with him in it.
Next post....what we did in Boise during the week with the other family.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a fun experience for them!