Thursday, December 20, 2012

various fall activities

We picked boxes and boxes of apples, plums, and pears from a family we know.  I had  fun making homemade caramel apples.

I saw this  idea for an art project online and had Breck make one.  He enjoyed painting with the q-tips.


Rylan has done a GREAT job finishing up his cub scout requirements.  He completed his Webelos rank and arrow of light.
I got to go help out with Breck's Halloween preschool party.  He has lots of fun with the teachers and other kids.


They had a field trip to a local orchard.  They got  see how apple cider is made, ride a tractor  through the orchard, and pick a pumpkin.  His best friend Carson is in his class.  They are so fun to watch.




Rylan played flag football again this year.  He plays defense tight end.  I have fun watching him play.  He is a great/fast runner.  He made a touch down almost every game!

No comments: