JANUARY 5, 2013
I remember my 5th birthday. The only things that stick out in my head though is
1. It was on a Sunday, and I was bummed about that.
2. Because I am a girl, I remember the dress I wore.
That's it!
I remember my 5th birthday. The only things that stick out in my head though is
1. It was on a Sunday, and I was bummed about that.
2. Because I am a girl, I remember the dress I wore.
That's it!
I wonder what Breck will remember about HIS birthday. Probably that he was SICK! Yes. The poor guy was sick on his birthday and we had to reschedule his party at Chuck-E-Cheese. The mom that I am, I still took a photo of him as he tried to open his presents.
Breck is really into the AVENGERS characters. I had fun making his cake look like Captain America's shield. Considering the lack of cake decorating skills I think it turned out OKAY.
The family and 2 of Breck's friends were able to go to Chuck-E-Cheese the next weekend to celebrate.
Breck got to go in to the coveted TICKET BLASTER! He had a few seconds inside to collect as many tickets as he could. Then he cashed them in for toys.








No comments:
Post a Comment