Monday, May 05, 2008

Twilight



Yes I'm one of those many people who have read and love the Twilight Saga. I read them in an amazingly short time. (I read book two in one day. Yes my kids and house work was momentarily neglected). I'm anxiously waiting for book four to come out this summer. I'm equally looking forward to the movie. I won't tell you how many times I've watched this short trailer that is out. I initially wasn't sure about the actor for Edward when I saw his picture. However, after watching him in this video I no longer object. Did you catch that smirk he gave Bella before grabbing her and taking off? AHHHH. I don't want to wish this year away, but I can't wait until the movie in December.

2 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

Aaahh!! I love those books too! The young women in my ward convinced me to read them. I too neglected my children, housework and husband for a few days. I can't wait for #4!

Christi said...

I must be missing something. After hearing so many gab about them, I added them to my to-read list on goodreads.com. I'll get to them one day.