Sunday, June 01, 2008

Catching Up

Okay it's been awhile since I've sat down and posted anything. So here I go:

Last weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for a gal in our ward. It was a lot of fun making a diaper cake, yummy food, etc. I wanted to add a few balloons to decorate and actually bought the helium balloon kit they sell at the stores. Just in case any of you have debated buying one, I say it was worth it. It was a lot easier doing it at home when I wanted to instead of driving across town and trying to stuff them in my van with two children under the age of three! I mean honestly, do you think I'd be in a good party mood after attempting to hold a handful of balloons, a car seat, and supervise my three year old to get in the van?! I don't think so.


After the party the boys were pleased they got to play with the helium balloons. Unfortunately they did more fighting over them than playing with them. However, Breck enjoyed them and was entertained for awhile by them. See for yourself.





3 comments:

Gretch said...

It was a great shower! Thanks for all the yummy food! :)

lisa said...

Ok, your kids are adorable! I can't believe this is your first boppy pillow...how did you survive without it?! :) Your boys did an amazing job on their science projects. Science projects scare me. I hope my kids never have to do one, or else Mike will have to help them.
Your poor foot! Oh my!! That looks horrible! I hope it clears up soon.
PS I got together with Shannon last weekend. SO fun. We NEED to have a reunion!! Lets see if we can work something out...

Beth said...

My kids have always been facinated with balloons. We've gotten a lot of entertainment out of balloons. Wished I could've been at the shower. Too much going on with play stuff and other things