
I'm laughing because for my 4th child I finally bought a boppy pillow. It's nice to use when I feed Breck. I don't know where I've been... Maybe I thought I had to 'rough it' with the other boys. It's also handy to plop him on it for some 'tummy time'. When he gets ready to sit up by himself I can use it for extra support/cushion for when he falls back. Plus, look how adorable Breck is using it to read his book.
2 comments:
Breck is too cute! Boppys are great, I'm glad with your fourth you finally got one. We have been known to use ours as pillow for ourself. So many good things about a boppy.
I love watching them when they have those first interests in books. What a cute kid! Yah a boppy is nice to have. We've found many uses for ours.
Post a Comment