We decided to visit Craig's brother and sister's families in Las Vegas instead. It has been six years since we've been there as a family! That means Hudson was only 3 and Rylan a baby. It was good for them to be there this time around and have some experiences they can remember. Well we sure got the sun and heat that Spokane has been lacking lately! One of the days we were there it was 110 degrees. In fact we had a little trouble adjusting. We had Rhonda lower her AC and froze the poor Pilayos....sorry about that.
It was a true vacation of sleeping in, staying up late visiting, lounging around the pool, and no real set schedule!
As always I wish I took more pictures! I totally spaced and never took pictures at Dale and Cindy's. ARGH! We met Brittany's boyfriend, Chris and Mike's girlfriend, Tranelle. (not sure how to spell it-sorry). Gavin was so adorable with Chris' dog Zoe! I should have taken pictures of that too. Oh well. Here are some that I did take:
The boys at the bowling alley enjoying their chili cheese fries.
Chris playing 'air guitar' with Breck.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Vegas is so fun (and HOT! )
Cute pictures, it looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Oh my gosh they are getting so big!!!! Your boys are so cute and you look beautiful as always! Guess what you are in luck- Sean and I are coming to see you in Spokane! Be careful what you wish for!
They are getting so big! They look so cute and you look as beautiful as ever! I call myself the queen too! Guess what? Sean and I are coming to Spokane! Be careful what you wish for!
Post a Comment