LAUNDRY. Mind you there is a lot more on the floor!
UNPACKING I'm blessed with boys that didn't complain too much to help unpack their items.
READING The book group I'm a part of is reading John Adams. I'm excited to read it. I've always enjoyed learning about the amazing people who founded our country. It's a 600+ page book. But now I have a FAST read of Edward and Bella. My sweetheart husband surprised me and bought it for me!! It's a 700+ page book. It was hilarious at the airport because my boys noticed everyone had the same book I did!
SO this is what I'm up to. When I get a handle on everything I'll post pictures and updates on our two trips....which were a blast!
2 comments:
Although crazy, it sounds like you had fun. Sometimes I think you need a vacation after your vacation just to get all the laundry, etc done. Can't wait to see pics.
Nic-
Read Emma it is such a good book! It is about Joseph and Emma's love story!
Post a Comment