Well I did it! I finished Breaking Dawn. Ahhhh. I guess I'm a romantic at heart. I loved the story and it will stay with me for awhile. I was a good girl and completely unpacked from our trips on Monday, and did half my laundry and tiddied up the house. My initial goal was to read it slow and enjoy this last book as the Edward and Bella saga ends. But I just couldn't do it. Just like the others it was too hard to resist knowing what happens next! Well on to finishing John Adams. Hmmmm it just doesn't have the same appeal.
2 comments:
AHHHHH!!!! I just finished it like 30 minutes ago. I too intended on reading slowly and ended up finishing it in 48 hours. I did however clean yesterday morning so I could reward myself with reading more. I also managed to remember to feed my kids. So....did you love it?
Yes, AAAHHHH is right! What a great book! Loved it! What will we ever do now to get our Edward and Bella fix. I guess we wait for 12/12/08
Post a Comment