I'm new at this. I'm feeling a little old and out dated just now trying to put a video on my blog. In fact this is the first time I've bothered using my video recording capabilities on my camera. (How embarrassing). So of course our cute 8 month old is the test subject. I love the grunting sounds he makes. The clip is a bit long-sorry. However, I'm sure the Grandmas will enjoy!
4 comments:
He is getting so big! It's hard to believe he is 8 months old already! Where does the time go?
Way to go on posting a video. Breck is too cute! Those little legs! :)
I can't believe he is already 8 months old.
posting videos is always so fun...and the grandparents love it. I love his grunt noises! Sounds like a little caveman
Love the video. Breck is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment