Sunday, October 12, 2008

What do boys do?

Sometimes I wonder how a house full of girls play at home. In case anyone has wondered what a house full of boys do-here is a video. This was taken on a Sunday evening. (I apologize for the darkness. The boys had the lights off, and I didn't turn them all back on). The three ninjas have head bands used from bath robes, and are doing what they do best: mock fighting, wrestling, and making sound effects! Seriously; pay attention to all the sounds they make! This in a nutshell is how boys play regardless what they are playing-star wars, superheros, good guys vs bad guys. I'm laughing out loud because now my boys are playing the exact thing I'm blogging about! Out the corner of my eye are these three goofballs shooting toy guns at each other with constant blow up sounds that I don't know how to type. I assume it will only be bigger and lounder when Breck is old enough to join in their games with full force.

Enjoy the video!









If you have a house full of girls......let me know what your experiences are like.

1 comment:

Amanda Howell said...

Do you want to know what little girls do...well, mine do the exact same thing; only in princess dresses. In fact I have to daily break up the same sort of ninja fighting.
Girls also play school and dress up and pretend mommy games. They also scream and cry and whine....A LOT.
I do love little girls though. They are awefully cuddly and cute.