Sunday, October 12, 2008

Handsome

This is what my boys look like when they are not Ninjas! We spent conference weekend with Kent and Heidi's family, and I scored with Heidi taking some cute pictures of Hudson, Rylan, and Gavin. -Well she couldn't help the way Gavin was posing.
























6 comments:

lisa said...

You have such cute boys!! I mean handsome! I love the face Gavin is pulling! Cute.

Christi said...

Wow! Those are some blue eyes! Those are wall worthy pics.

Holly G said...

Nicole--
I love these pictures--so handsome, so cute, so Gavin! --What a bunch of darling boys you have. --Holly

Beth said...

Love the pictures. The one of Gavin is too cute, what a face! Heidi takes awesome pictures.

Lisa Mc. said...

did you take these photos? They are awesome!!! We had so much fun with you guys thanks for everything! Next time I will bring the boys!
Love,
Lisa

Gretch said...

Your boys are SO handsome! Those blue eyes are awesome. I LOVE Gavin's face-priceless!