Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


What a great Halloween night we had. Rylan was the first to choose a Star Wars costume, and it grew from there. It was fun deciding who we would all be. (Honestly, my options were limited between two main female characters . Breck's reaction to my wig was PRICELESS! He had a stunned look and enjoyed poking and lifting the hair buns. This year Craig stayed home with Breck while I took the older boys around trick-or-treating. The best was Gavin toward the end of the run. He lifted up his pumpkin bucket while at someone's door and exclaimed, It's SO heavy!
Han Solo & Princess Leia

Strom Trooper

Boba Fett

Clone Rex

Master Yoda

9 comments:

lisa said...

Awesome! You guys are so fun!!

Lisa Mc. said...

That was so great! What a cute little star wars family! The wig was awesome Nicole! I thought I was right there watching the movie! Your boys are so adorable! Happy Halloween!

Julie said...

You guys are so cute! Cory is always trying to get us all to dress in one theme, but the kids never want to...maybe next year!

Shantastic said...

You guys look AMAZING! I love it!

Shantastic said...

You guys look AMAZING! I love it!

Lisa said...

Haha, I love the costumes, you guys look awesome!!!

Laura said...

Love the Star Wars costumes! Breck is so cute as yoda.

Mindy and Nye said...

I love the themed costumes! These are some serious costumes! You guys look great and it sounds like the night went great too :)

Gretch said...

You guys make a great Star Wars family! It was fun seeing you all dressed up.