Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Barf Fest 2008

Don't worry I'm NOT posting any pictures of our experience with the stomach flu last week. Can I just say that the week felt SOOO long. I was busy with nursing everyone back to health as it hit each of us on different days and in different ways, doing load after load of laundry, disenfecting and sanitizing everything, writing a church talk, and a primary sharing time. Whew! come Sunday at 12:00 noon I felt that I could breathe a sigh of relief....I made it. Needless to say we all enjoyed feeling better and took it easy enjoying each others' company and played scrabble, chicken foot, and jenga Sunday night. It was so nice and relaxing.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Blah! Seriously, throw up is the worst! I'm so sorry and so glad you are all back on your feet!

Lisa Mc. said...

AAAHHHHHHH! I hate that! Oakley got it on Sunday and I was like oh- no here we go but so far everyone is feeling good! Maybe we will squeak by! GET BETTER!

Derek and Amanda said...

UGH! I'm soooo sorry. I hate puke. Glad you're feeling better.

Heidi said...

Yuck! Missed this post... hopefully round 2 didn't hit. Glad you made it through. Gross, Gross, Gross!