Now don't worry-the boys didn't enjoy this crazy idea of their mom's. They humored me and smiled for the camera then yanked the wig off so fast when I was done! PS if you live here don't make any reference to the kids of this moment when you see them next. They would probably freak if they knew I posted this.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness that is freakin' HILARIOUS!!!! Your secret is safe with me. I think Gavin makes a cute girl, but I can only see BOY with Hudson and Rylan. Maybe it's the age that does it... they get more masculine as they get older? All I know is that I'm still laughing!!
Nicole,
After each boy I would wonder the same thing. It's weird though because I don't think that Hannah looks much like the boys to me. You can tell they're related, but they don't look like twins. The fifth time was the charm for us.
Too funny! They all smiled for you; Gavin looks very cute. I had to make sure the boys weren't looking when I was looking at this...they'd tell for sure. Allison saw but she was clueless.
Oh, you would have beautiful girls! :)
Oh man those pictures are cracking me up! Just think, those might come in handy someday. It's always good to have bribery photos in hand for those tough teenage years.
Hilarious. Those pictures gave me a good laugh today. Thanks. They are beautiful.
Post a Comment