Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GRATITUDE

Well even though my Thanksgiving this year was a bust I have SO many things to be grateful for. Why was my Thanksgiving so bad? Well, for 2 weeks I suffered from a misdiagnosis from my doctor and experienced Excruciating pain accompanied with many tears. I have never cried so much in my life! Once everything was figured out, and I received surgery I was on the road to recovery. WOW- I am SO thankful for my WONDERFUL & LOVING husband, my kids, parents, brothers and sisters, Craig's MOM & Dad and siblings, friends, prayer, priesthood blessings, acts of service, and good DOCTORS. I've gained more compassion for people who suffer DAILY from chronic issues that cause them pain. I'm going to strive to never take for granted A Well Functioning Body!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you're feeling better, Nicole. I've never known you to miss three weeks of church before! Wow!! And I'm glad you had so many people to help! What a blessing! But then, you are always so willing to help other too.

Beth said...

Hey Nicole,
So sorry to hear about that. I'm glad things are on the mend. Let me know if I can help out in any way, now that my household is all healthy again too :) Hope your Christmas is much better!

Amanda Howell said...

I am so sorry you had to go through that. I am glad you are doing better and glad you were able to experience the joys of service. It really helps us to work harder to help others and to be grateful for those around us.