Yes, yes, I know you local people are saying, "But Nicole there is snow and ice on the ground and we are freezing with below temperatures; why are you posting pictures from the warm fall weather?" Because Breck is so dang cute, and I'm proud of how these pictures turned out. I never got around to posting them before.


Okay, while I'm at here are some more catch up photos.
Breck loves this rocket. It is so cute to see him on it while the others push him around. He's getting daring with it and likes to stand up on the seat.
This was the first time I had the younger boys bathe together. Bath time is so much fun.

5 comments:
I agree that Breck is so dang cute. Gavin's a handsome little guy too! CuTe pics!
Those are way cute pictures! I'm glad you posted! So sorry about the pain! What was wrong? I hope all is well now! :)
I love fall photos! Breck is super cute too :)
Cute pictures!! Breck's eyes.... he's so cute! Glad you're feeling better.
he is sooooooo dang cute! They look like they are having so much fun!
Post a Comment