Gavin was adamant that these were his pants. I knew they were Breck's and told him. However, he really felt they were his and put them on. I was surprised he got them all the way up. I laughed so hard at his discovered capris! He thought it was pretty funny too.
The other funny moment happened this summer. It was quiet in the house. Which usually means one thing. Gavin got tired and fell asleep. When I didn't see him in his bed I had to do some hunting. I found him in our bed wrapped tightly in the sheet and blanket with the pillows over his head! I carefully took the pillow off and saw beads of sweat on his nose.
The other funny moment happened this summer. It was quiet in the house. Which usually means one thing. Gavin got tired and fell asleep. When I didn't see him in his bed I had to do some hunting. I found him in our bed wrapped tightly in the sheet and blanket with the pillows over his head! I carefully took the pillow off and saw beads of sweat on his nose.
There are always cute moments with a baby at home. Breck is at the age where he loves to play in the kitchen and has his own drawer and cupboard full of pots, lids, and spoons.
No comments:
Post a Comment