Monday, February 09, 2009

Sweet Success!

Hudson had a great night at the cub scout Pinewood derby last month! Everyone goes home with a certificate of participation with a comment about their car. Hudson's car was declared the 'Most Beastly'. We had to laugh. I guess with the weight on top it does look a little narly.
But who cares about the certificate because he got first place out of his pack!!!! What a great feeling. His car did much better than last years' that didn't do too hot.

As a mom of all boys I have to laugh at the fact that there will be 10 more pinewood derby cars to make in this home!



These are the boys in Hudson's pack. What a fun bunch.

5 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

What a good looking bunch of boys! And yeah to Hudson for doing so well at the Pinewood Derby!!

Lisa said...

Great job Hudson, that's awesome!
I can't believe how old he's looking these days, are we really going to have ten-year-olds this year? Time sure does fly!

Heidi said...

Yeah Hudson! Looks like a new hair style? Congrats on the big win!!!

Heidi said...

Ohhhhh Yaaaaaaa good job Hudson 10 more!! but I only got to do 3 my whole life but once i did not do it we had a rain gutter regatta boooo From Hayden