Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Breck

I knew it was going to happen and sure enough it has. My baby has turned one! He's gone from this sweet little newborn

to this big 1 year old boy


Here are photos from our little family birthday party.

It was so hard for me to get him to look up. He was enthralled with his push toy lawn mower!
For this photo I took the mower away from him and had it next to the camera so he would look forward. Well he did, but hmm he sure doesn't have a pleased look on his face.


As always, watching a baby eat delicious cake for the first time is fun to watch. Breck was no different. He couldn't stuff it in his mouth fast enough!





4 comments:

Laura said...

I cannot believe he is one. I thought about that earlier today. Hmmmm Where did the time go?

lisa said...

He's so cute! Their first year goes by waayyyy too fast, doesn't it?!

Amanda Howell said...

Happy Birthday Breck. Wow didn't you just have him?

Beth said...

I can't believe he's one either. Looks like he has about as much hair as Elijah did when he turned one. Love the cake eating pictures. Looks like he loved it!