Hmmm. I have entered the world of Facebook and now I'm spending too much time there. I'm having fun seeing pictures and getting updates from people I knew back in high school and college days that I haven't thought about it awhile. It's great to know they're all doing well and have grown up into 'adults'. (Sorry I'm focused on age today since I'm now 33 as of today). Well, I get addicted to these types of things too easily. I think my blog might suffer a bit from it. So if you don't see new posts after awhile go over to facebook to see what I've been up to.
4 comments:
I know I just joined too and it takes a lot of time huh! But has been tons of fun! I have a zillion cousins that all have been writing me! I finally gave in when I got 20 invites in one day!
I'm right there with you Nicole. I crumbled under the peer pressure and joined last week. I still prefer doing my blog because it is prettier but I love getting back in touch with old pals.
Happy Birthday!!
I spent a lot of time too when I signed up (and still have days I spend too much time on it). My sister told me about it and I tried it and got hooked. It's been a great way to find friends and family and keep in touch
Happy Birthday! I know i'm a day late, but I was thinking about you and wanted you to know. Hope you had a great Day!
Post a Comment