Sunday, December 05, 2010

November

What a month! It has been filled with snow, food/Thanksgiving,
Christmas shopping, potty training, and birthdays.
Thanks to our awesome family for a yummy and fun Thanksgiving weekend. We felt lucky to see and visit with 4 families of Craig's siblings plus his parents.





Rylan was lucky to have a birthday party in Boise with Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. In fact he has 2 cousins whose birthdays are the same week as his. They all got to open presents, go through a LONG swat line, and eat cupcakes.
What studs.

Rylan is now 9. I can't believe it. We surprised him with a pet of his own. My dear Rylan has always loved snakes. He has books about them and has learned many facts concerning them over the years. During the summer we took him to pet stores to look at them. There was a particular kind we thought would be best....a ball python. They are docile, don't move very fast, eat once a week, and just as their name suggests loves to ball up...........So without further adieu.

Meet Pepper.

Rylan does a great job sharing his pet. All the boys love her. And just think-now I'm not the only girl in this house.


Ahhhhh, freedom from diapers. What an early Christmas present to myself. Breck has been amazing. He has been potty training for 1 week and is doing well. I do enjoy this milestone. The boys are so cute running around in their new underwear. They are just so proud of themselves. Plus, I haven't had to wake up in the middle of the night to change his sheets. FABULOUS. He just needs to make it to the bathroom faster after he wakes up in the morning.





Spokane has made news in the snow department. We broke our record of snowfall for the month. We were blessed with 25.9"! I wish I knew why all the snow seems to fall in one-two weeks time in this place I call home. Who needs a gym membership when one gets to clear a driveway that is 415 feet long.

No comments: