Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween weekend! For Halloween night we had dinner at our friends the Whalens and trick-or-treated in their neighborhood. It was a great night. I was so happy it wasn't windy, rainy, or too cold. Now it's a candy fest here. I've rationed the little boys to 5 pieces of candy a day.

Hudson wanted to be a ninja, but since you can't wear maks to the school or church parties his costume evolved to a robber. At this age I don't think he cares. He just had fun trick-or-treating with his friends getting candy.

Rylan wanted to be Darth Maul. The mask that came with the costume was...chessy. So I found a video on youtube of how to paint it and this is how it turned out. Pretty dang good if I say so myself! I only painted it once for Halloween-not for the other parties he went to.

Gavin and Breck have been into Power Rangers lately so that's what they wanted to be. Gosh I love Amazon.com! It's so easy to costume shop that way. Aren't they so cute.

No family Hallooween photo this year. Craig and I were too burned out to dress up again Monday after our adult party, church party, craig's day at work, and mutual night....we just wore our normal clothes Halloween night.


We made time for our tradition of carving pumpkins.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You did an awesome job on Rylan's face paint! We didn't get a family halloween pic either-so many things to dress up for definitely gets wearing.