Our friends, Bill and Julia Snell wanted to have a party to wear their amazing costumes at. So....Craig and I hosted it at our home and Bill and Julia helped plan it. We invited friends from our old ward and new ward. We had a GREAT turn out...28 people came! Everyone's costumes were amazing and so fun. We had a great time eating, visiting ,laughing, and playing games (acting out in our costume characters and minute to win it).

I was Medusa and Craig was Hot Rod.

Bill and Julia were ghosts. Aren't their costumes amazing! They put those together themselves and didn't buy it as a whole set. They found some great stuff at Value Village. With us are our friends Scott and Jodi Riggin. He is a mad jester and she is a black widow.

Anthony and Cristal as a cowboy and Indian

Brandon and Kami as pirates

Scott and JaNae as mobster and Flapper

Dave and Tiffany as football player and cougar. (I love his wig! They were hilarious and played their part well)

Robert as a sailor and Angela as a lady in waiting

Aaron as a ref and Kim as a football player

Nate as a zombie and Arielle as a zombie killer

Andy and Pam as 80s prom couple....love the wigs!

Brent and Beth as Raggedy Ann and Andy

(There are 2 couples I didn't get photos of)
No comments:
Post a Comment