Sunday, January 29, 2012

Merry Christmas

Is it just me, or does Christmas seem like it happened more than just a month ago? It feels more like 2-3 months. Perhaps it is because it looks like spring and not winter outside. Or maybe because we have been busy and keep cruising along with life.


Regardless....here are the photos of our great Christmas of 2011......

Here are photos of the boys opening their new pajamas on Christmas Eve. It has been a fun tradition we started just a few years ago.

Star Wars shirts. I know that's not very "pajama-y" but with a family who loves Star Wars I couldn't resist when I saw them at Old Navy. So I made flannel pants for them to go along with them.


Gosh, I love those SMILES!


Rylan is my 'gift giver' and has a talent for knowing what people like. He saw these angry birds at a store and wanted to get them for Gavin and Rylan. He also got some treats for Hudson that he loves. These were all extra presents he got for his brothers. -Love that kid!

CHRISTMAS MORNING!

Craig and I enjoying the day with our kids. We know that in just a few years they will all be teenagers and Christmas morning will feel a bit different. -Just trying to enjoy the now.

Gavin & Breck love these dinosaur shirts from Grandpa and Grandma Simmons! (They actually slept in them the first few days).

We surprised the kids and got a ping pong table for the family!

No comments: