Happy Birthday to me! I had a great birthday. My friend came over with her 3 kids (who enjoy playing with my kids). Everyone was excited to try out the new ping pong table. They brought their wii game-Just Dance. My friend and I joined in with the kids with that! What a fun game. I was hooked. I got one for myself as a gift the next week.
{I am currently using it as my workout routine. I do about 4 dances to get my heart going then I do my weights. It was an answer to my dilema of needing a new work out plan because starting January 2012 exercisetv.tv no longer exists for free. }
Then for dinner we went out as a family to my choice...Red Lobster. We scored because the staff gave Craig a hefty gift certificate there. Yummm.....who is not thinking about their amazing cheddar biscuits!?
Then when we got home I went through the Simmons' swat line {there are NO pictures of that}
And then we enjoyed yummy angel food cake.
Here is an explanation of the following photos: One idea of many that I stole from my sister-in-law Heidi is to take a photo of our kids at the same day each year in the same pose to capture their growth and how the change through the years. I began maybe 5 years ago. I chose to take the photo of the kids on my birthday while we sit on the couch together. I only have 3 years worth on this laptop so here you go.....
2009



No comments:
Post a Comment