Okay that cruise looks freaking fun, I love that you and Craig were Danny and SAndy I can't believe how old/tall Hudson is, love that gingerbread tradition(hopefully it survives the test of time-haha), and love all these fun updates! I think you should probs give us a picture tour of your house for peeps like me who still haven't been up there :)
Loved catching up on your blog! We miss you guys! Hope you're all doing well. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Crazy! Tell them all hi from the Chesley's!
2 comments:
Okay that cruise looks freaking fun, I love that you and Craig were Danny and SAndy I can't believe how old/tall Hudson is, love that gingerbread tradition(hopefully it survives the test of time-haha), and love all these fun updates! I think you should probs give us a picture tour of your house for peeps like me who still haven't been up there :)
Loved catching up on your blog! We miss you guys! Hope you're all doing well. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Crazy! Tell them all hi from the Chesley's!
Post a Comment