Sunday, December 23, 2012

Have you heard of?

It's possible that I live under a rock.  That's what one older lady made me feel like when I told her I had never heard of ThePiano Guys.  I guess they were on Leno and some morning talk shows.  ~Sorry, I don't watch those.~

So one night Hudson, Rylan, and I checked them out on their website.  

Okay they are AMAZING.  Truly talented.  There is one pianist, one cellist, and three who work with video and behind the scenes items.  They rearrange popular music mixed with classical themes.  Their videos are very entertaining and inspiring.  I LOVE his piano with a clear top!!  And I have never seen anything like these cello designs!!!


Have fun checking out their videos.  
My favorites are:  
O Come, Emmanuel
Code Name Vivaldi
Cello Wars
One direction (this was what they performed on tv)


1 comment:

Beth said...

I was introduced to Jon Schmidt at EFY as a teen. He's pretty amazing. Fun to see how he's paired up with the celloist. They're pretty awesome!