This is the kitchen I started with. Call me spoiled, but I never liked the cabinets....or anything about it. I decided to make this the year I do something about it. I had an initial budget and plan. To save money I wasn't going to change the layout or remove the sofits, and I used stock cabinets. Thankfully Craig and I have similar tastes and he allowed me to have pretty much full control in what I chose!! This made the design process easier and more fun. All I had to do was bring home a few samples that I liked to see which one was Craig's favorite to compare.

Craig, with a little help from me, demolished the kitchen. 
I am a sucker for dark stained wood! Plus I am pleased with the Corian we chose. Can I just tell you what a relief it was to know I liked in my kitchen after choosing the pattern from a small sample piece.
It's great to have an undermounted sink. I love my glass tile backsplash. I splurged on those. It was WAY over my budget, but.....it makes the kitchen and gives it personality. (Nice justification huh)
AHHHHH! I have my kitchen back, and I can't believe it's mine.
I am a sucker for dark stained wood! Plus I am pleased with the Corian we chose. Can I just tell you what a relief it was to know I liked in my kitchen after choosing the pattern from a small sample piece.
It's great to have an undermounted sink. I love my glass tile backsplash. I splurged on those. It was WAY over my budget, but.....it makes the kitchen and gives it personality. (Nice justification huh)
AHHHHH! I have my kitchen back, and I can't believe it's mine.
Yes I know the WHITE stove is a design faux pau. It will be updated at some point. I'm not complaining...I'm smiling.
5 comments:
Wow, Nicole, that is one beautiful kitchen! And so much hard work and craziness to get there. My hat is off to you!
Love it!!
It looks fabulous Nicole! I know the feeling of having the kitchen back again. Kitchen remodels are a lot of work.
Beautiful! I love it-especially the glass back splash! Good for you for getting your dream kitchen!
Oh Nicole I love it! I'm so jealous! I just can't wait to have a house and decorate it and paint it and do whatever I want to it! Haha...to bad it's not gonna happen anytime soon! :)
Post a Comment